All of us *girls* worry about how we look and especially how our face looks like when we get up early in the morning. Yes, early – no beauty sleep. I am not a person who is all about make up and having tones of it on my face from the beginning of the day. I prefer natural looks (a little bit of foundation, mascara and lip balm) and this is what my newest purchase let me achieve. Mineral foundation has been recommended to me by one of my BFFs and I could not be happier with how my face looks when I am wearing it every day.
I bought the Extra Virgin Mineral™ Loose Powder Foundation from the Body Shop using 25% discount and free delivery code. I eventually paid £11.25 for it and believe me it is 101% worth it. Reasons for it are:
- It is great for sensitive skin. I have been using it for a week and there has been a visible improvement. It works as a treatment to your skin.
- Your skin does not get dry or oily throughout a whole day. I have a mixed face skin type with some parts of it being extremely oily and other parts such as my cheeks and top of my nose being very dry. I also work in an office where it get really warm sometimes and my skin used to react to this by getting oily. This foundation honestly does miracles.
- I don’t know about you but it really makes me smile when some girls who have bright skin go orange or chocolate brown. Well, that’s an another bonus for this foundation. If you go for a shade similar to your skin colour when you wearing it – nobody will even notice that. You will get out your natural look which can be matched with the same brand liquid foundation for more impressive evening looks.
Don’t get me wrong I did not get paid to recommend this particular brand. There are quite a few other great products out there which can be also more affordable:
- No7 Mineral Loose Foundation Powder £14.50@Boots – don’t forget your to use Boots Advantage Card
- MeMeMe Radiant Minerals Foundation (Liquid) £7.25@Superdrug – don’t forget your to use Beauty Card
- Maybelline Mineral Liquid Foundation £8.19@Superdrug
- L’Oreal True Match Minerals Foundation £14.99@Superdrug
- Elizabeth Arden Pure Finish Mineral Powder Foundation £24.00@Debenhams
- Clinique Redness Solutions Instant Relief Mineral Powder £24.50@Debenhams
Prices above were correct on 8/10/2011. Let me know if you tried any of the above – leave your review in the comment section below.