There are a few means of transport for inter city travel and the most popular are trains, buses and planes.There are two biggest and several smaller couches companies operating in the UK. National Express and Megabus are two biggest national coach service providers.
- Reliable. The biggest scheduled coach service provider in Europe.
- Price & Comfort combination.
- Offers Express service to optional destinations (with minimum stopovers).
- A wide routes network throughout the UK.
- Young Persons Couchcard which gives you up to 30% off fares if you are aged 16-26. 3 years of discounted couch travel for £25.
- May not always be your cheapest option.
- Cheap. Usually your cheapest option for fares starting from as little as £1.
- Lots of stopovers.
- Covers mostly travel to and from London.